Detoxifies and rejuvenates for all skin types. HydraFacial uses a unique patented
Vortex-Fusuion delivery system to exfoliate, extract and hydrate the skin
What is HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial™ treatment is a new breakthrough in aesthetic technology. It takes its name from the root word Hydrate; “to cause to take up moisture”. This ability to moisturize the skin separates the HydraFacial™ from all other skin resurfacing procedures. The HydraFacial™ treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
What should I expect?
The HydraFacial™ uses a unique five-step approach.
1. Vortex-Cleaning™ – The patented HydroPeel® tip hydrates the skin with a nutrient-rich solution that deeply cleanses the pores and softens and lifts away impurities.
2. HydroPeel® Exfoliation – The HydroPeel® tip uses its multiple abrasive edges to exfoliate the skin several times with each pass to achieve better, more even skin resurfacing without irritation.
3. Painless Vortex-Extraction™ – The vortex (powerful circulation of liquid) effect easily dislodges and removes blackheads, whiteheads, and sebum for quick and painless extractions.
4. Vortex-Fusion™ of Antioxidants – The unique spiral tip employs a patented method for infusing hydrating skin solutions and potent antioxidants into the skin, improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, oily skin, and hyperpigmentation.
5. LED Light Therapy – Light therapy provides additional benefits after the HydraFacial™ treatment. LED light therapy uses specific types of light, which give off energy that stimulates your cells, thereby increasing your skin’s production of collagen and elastin.
How many treatments will I need?
Many people report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. 1 treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial™ treatments are highly recommended to maintain results.
Who is a good candidate?
The HydraFacial™ treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial™ treatment. Our Aestheticians may choose specific treatment serums and/or customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs.
Pre & Post Care
The HydraFacial™ treatment is a fast, efficient treatment that takes as little as 15 minutes. The treatment is often described as a feeling like “a cool paintbrush moving over the face”. You may put on make-up and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime.
Is HydraFacial safe during pregnancy?
Generally, the HydraFacial is safe for pregnant women, as well as everyone else. Because it uses several different serums, exfoliants, and other products, it might be necessary to modify your HydraFacial, but don’t worry you’ll still get the same glowing results!